Network security integrates a lot o different defense lines to prevent all the various malicious exploits and threats. Our organization delivers the services needed by using a combination of network security services relevant to your system and constantly monitoring them to make sure they do not grow become impotent.
Why is network security so important?
Proper network support offers a secure platform to handle all your business in a secure environment. The digital and physical Edmonton IT services we offer prevent and solve many issues, including the following:
- Unauthorized access
- Misuse of resources
- System malfunction
- Unauthorized system modification
A deep line of defense will usually have an advanced diagnostic or detection stage, swift reaction to solve emergency problems fast, and enough Edmonton IT solutions tools to provide complete protection all around the system.
Overview of our proactive network support service
Preventing network complications
Allow full visibility of the network
Our team sets up tools and solutions to examine the network from many different angles and examines the metrics of the network by making sure every feature and software is doing exactly what it should. A comprehensive report on the office network security in Edmonton will highlight typically undetectable issues to the human eye, including viruses, forced entry, and suspicious network activities.
There is not a single network administrator or top IT consultant that will assure the network will be stable at all times. A high-performing one will have systems in place to predict the downtime and maximize the ability to resolve problems as soon as they happen.
Most network administrators know certain features they have to keep checking regularly. The best software companies in Edmonton include monitoring the system for bandwidth usage, ensuring all the protocols are running correctly, and reducing the time and work it takes to solve a performance issue. We also need to test when there are changes in the network and generate tracking reports to display the overall performance issues over a given period.
Solving existing network complications
Some of our new clients come in with extremely vulnerable or outdated systems. Our IT company in Edmonton has a job to patch up all the weak areas with the latest software and monitor the contracted duration to ensure all the holes stay closed. Some tools that we use to resolve existing technical issues include the following:
- Antivirus software to protect against worms, viruses, spyware, ransomware, and other cyber-criminal actions
- Application security to prevent unauthorized entry to the network
- More secure storage systems like cloud, to prevent unsafe data interferences like unauthorized editing, forwarding, and uploading
- Setting up firewalls to crate a strong barrier between untrusted networks and users. Our solutions for adding firewalls include managing both the software and hardware, which means your entire network will be safe from all kinds of connections.
- Web security to deny access from malicious users and control how your staff access remote accounts
Network security helps you control critical parts of your data and devices, and the best way to go about it is to get a comprehensive diagnostic analysis from a qualified team. Contact us to book a session or to get an estimate.